1. Do you have portable cribs?
Answer: Portable cribs and High Chairs are provided upon request for a small fee of $25.00 per rental per set.
2. What is the maximum limit of persons per apartment?
Answer: The maximum limit of persons per apartment is 8, including children, regardless of age.
3. What forms of payment do you accept?
Answer: We require that all Reservation fees be Made through PayPal, VENMO or ATH Movil. The remaining balance can be paid 21 days prior to arrival.
4. Do I need a PayPal account?
Answer: No, PayPal provides an alternative for first time users.
5. Do you require a Security Deposit?
Answer: We require a $200.00 Security deposit for incidentals and it is reimbursable subject to final inspection.
6. When is the security deposit due?
Answer: The security deposit is due with the final payment.
7. Is the security deposit reimbursed?
Answer: $200 Security Deposit for incidentals, is reimbursed after acceptable checkout inspection through mail or Paypal. It usually takes 3-5 days after checkout.
8. What is the distance between Aquatika and the airport?
Answer: The distance between Aquatika and the airport is 20 miles.
9. How will we get the keys from you?
Answer: We have key-boxes where we leave the keys. Prior to arrival we send you instructions on how to get to Aquatika, to the unit you book and how to get the key.
10. Is Aquatika a Resort?
Answer: Aquatika's is a walk-up type condo. Aquatika has 5 pools, mini golf, tennis courts, basketball half-courts, beach volleyball and gate with direct access to the beach. It is very conveniently located between San Juan and Fajardo where most of the tourist attractions are. El Yunque Rainforest (@20 min, Ferry to Culebra and Vieques Islands (@40 min), Fajardo Bio Bay (@35 mins), Luquillo Beach (@15 minutes), Old San Juan (@40 minutes), Airport (@30 minutes). There are grocery stores and restaurants within a 5 mile radius of Aquatika. We recommend that you rent a car. There are two parking spaces included with the rental.
11. Do you have maid service?
Answer: Maid service can be provided upon request at an additional daily fee.
12. What are the pool hours?
Answer:The pools are open every day from 8:00 am to 1:00 am unless there is any special activity ongoing at the pool. There is a water-slide at the Main pool that opens only on Saturdays and Sundays.
13. Do we need to bring our own towels and linens?
Answer: No, linens/towels are provided.
14. How do I get to Aquatika?
In Google map 18.422864, -65.838715 or open the link Aquatika PRVV
Prior to arrival we send a map with instructions on how to get to Aquatika.
15. Are there restaurants in Aquatika?
Answer: Various restaurants are available within 7-10 mile radius.
16. Do you provide concierge service?
Answer: Upon request any concierge like service can be arranged directly through us.
17. Do you provide sports equipment per rental?
Answer: A sports package including: a volleyball, basketball, 4 putts and balls for the mini golf, soccer ball and boogie boards, are available upon request and subject to availability.
18. Does Aquatika have Wi-Fi?
Answer: Yes, we provide Wi-fi as well as Cable TV services.
19. What types of Condo Amenities are included?
Answer: All our units have air conditioning in the bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, and living and dining room areas. They also have cable TV, Wi-fi, washer, dryer and BBQ Grill. Some units have AC in the living room area and dishwasher.
20. What is your cancellation policy?
Answer: All payments are non-refundable. Rescheduling can be arranged subject to availability and new rates may apply.
21. What are the Check in/Check out areas? Can we have early check in? Or late departure?
Answer: Check in is at 4:00 pm. Check out is at 12:00 m
Early check-in (12:00pm) and late departure (4:00pm) are available upon request in advanced and subject to unit availability for a small fee of $50.
22. You state a 3 (or more) night minimum, will you make an exception?
Answer: Exceptions for the 3 night minimum can be made in some units upon request and subject to availability.
23. What happens if there is an emergency in the rental?
Answer: Each unit has a booklet with information relevant to your stay, including emergency contact information.
24. What do we need to bring?
Answer: Groceries and personal effects.
25. What is a reservation fee?
Answer: A reservation fee is a non-refundable fee due at time of Booking; it is equivalent to 1 or 2 night’s rate depending on the length of your stay.